Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Calm before the Holiday Storm

As I am sitting here enjoying the morning sunrise and contemplating on the days events, I realize that this is the calm before the holiday storm. Once Thanksgiving arrives the craziness begins in trying to get in all the holiday cheer through parties, shopping, enjoying chilly walks through Temple Square, and wondering if you'll be missing anything important.
Today the weather looks like it will be fine enough to start handing the christmas lights on the house. Now who can I get to get up on the roof and do a good job? We'll see how the teenage boy will do. Let's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think and how I am doing. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...