Monday, November 8, 2010

Thankful for November

This month is a month to reflect on what we are thankful for. I have been listing everyday, so far this month, all the things that I am thankful for. I have noticed a change in my outlook, I have been in a negative mood and since starting this 'Gratitude List' my heart is full of what I have been blessed with. I started doing this list hoping that it would help me look forward to the holidays, another holiday that I am working on getting the full 'Spirit of the Season' is Christmas and I am working on it by studying the Book of Mormon, however, I believe that I am getting more than just the 'Spirit of the Season' by reading the scriptures, I am also getting answers to many of my questions and concerns. I believe that this is going to be a great Holiday Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think and how I am doing. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...