Thursday, January 13, 2011

Detox Weekend about to Begin

Tomorrow starts a long weekend of detoxing. Hopefully I will be able to get all the sugar out of my system and be able to actively start my journey down the weightloss road.

As part of this project I have gotten rid of all my chocolate :( , candy, and any type of 'bad' snack. Of course I ate them instead of just throwing them out. The last couple days I have started drinking water instead of Diet Coke and I hope to be able to drink the necessary 64 oz per day amount.

Here comes the huge mood swings!

2 comments:

  1. That is always the hardest thing to start and keep up, but worth it. You can do it though. I would suggest if you don't have one already is a camelback water bottle. I drink a lot more water now that I have that. I don't know why, but I do. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think and how I am doing. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...