Tuesday, January 4, 2011

List of Quilts to Finish or Do

Here is my list of quilting projects that need to be done:

'Stairway to Kitty Heaven' for T. - need to finish the applique', then get a backer, quilt and bind.
Wedding Quilt for E. - The top is finished, I just need to find matching material for the back, quilt and bind.
Wedding Quilt for K. - I need to find a pattern and get it going.
Wedding Quilt for B. - Another I need to get a pattern and start.
Wedding Quilt for A. - I need to find a pattern and start.
Wedding Quilt for P. - I need to find a pattern and start.
Wedding Quilt for N. - These weddings are happening faster than I can keep up (as you can tell I'm not keeping up).

These are listed in order of what needs to be done. Of course some will probably sneak in between projects as needed. And some the older ones are 4 almost 5 years in the making. I have to catch up, I'm going to catch up!
As each quilt progresses I will post pictures showing how they look.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Sure, didn't you know that you should be getting one? I mean if I am giving them to nieces and nephews I should definately give one to my sister!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think and how I am doing. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...