Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Years Resolutions

I just realized that I did not post my New Years Resolutions, maybe that would be a good thing then noone will know if I fail to complete them. Of course I have already started blogging what needed to be done with the quilting projects, so I better get the rest of them listed then I can more accountable.
  1. Get weight down to 180 by August.
  2. Work on quilt projects and finish them.
  3. Finish reading the Book of Mormon by Feb 14th.
  4. Obtain a Job with management opportunities.
I read somewhere that you need to be positive while listing your goals, basically don't say how much weight you need to lose. If you say that you need to lose say 40 or 50 pounds that seems a lot of weight - negative, but if you state the weight that you want to get down to it does not seem so bad - positive.

Wish me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think and how I am doing. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...