Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Resolutions-Stale Mate Week

Unfortunately this last week has been a not so great week when it comes to all, yes ALL of my resolutions.
  • I sporadically worked on some quilt pieces and only got one block done.
  • The detoxing and weight loss started out great, but these last couple days it seems to be dying a slow and painful death.
  • Scripture study, what is that? Yes, unfortunately I don't think I will be making my goal date with that one.
  • And FHE did not happen this week either.
Hopefully I can pick myself up, dust myself off, and move forward.
ENCOURAGEMENT IS NEEDED!

1 comment:

  1. It's so hard to get started. Hang in there!! You can do it. The weeks not over. You can still have FHE and have scripture study with a fruit salad for dessert. I need to eat healthy. Getting pregnant ruined eating healthy. So I'll eat healthy with you.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think and how I am doing. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...