Monday, February 7, 2011

Design Wall Monday - Feb. 7th

Unfortunately I was not able to get into the sewing room this past week, with trying to stay on top of a full time job, cooking, cleaning, taking care of the boys - hubby, kid, and foster dogs (I can call them foster dogs because they are not mine, I am watching my parents dogs while they are out of the country - 5 more months and counting). Now that I have meandered off the subject...



My quilt is slowly coming along and hopefully I will have more success this week.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you have more time for sewing this week, the quilt looks like it will be lovely when its finished

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue and white together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm making the same block for my Buck-A-Block BOM. Like the blue and white color scheme you've selected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blocks, and nice of you to foster the dogs for THAT long! I had my parent's dogs for a month and it was A LOT of work. You are a saint!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks look like they will make a very restful quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think and how I am doing. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...