Sunday, February 13, 2011

Design Wall

I am happy to say that I was able to work on a PhD (project half done) this past week. All I need to do is get seven more blocks done, cut the white blocks and the side triangle blocks, piece it together and put on a border and this top will be ready and waiting for a bottom.
As you can see I really don't have a 'Design Wall' it is more like a design floor, but it works.
 
This is a better view even if it cuts off the corners.

You can see other's progess on their design walls at http://www.patchworktimes.com/

4 comments:

  1. How pretty. Is that gray or lavender?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks Great Kari! Add me to your list so I can keep lookin' at your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gari, it is actually blue. Brie, you are now added welcome to the blog world.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think and how I am doing. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...