Saturday, February 19, 2011

Something Saturday

This past week seemed to fly by, but that is a good thing, since this is a long weekend and I am going to enjoy it to its fullest.
Last night my husband took me on a long needed date. We went to the RV show to dream. Just recently my darling hubby (DH) had his heart set on a 5th Wheel RV with a toy hauler; of course that also means needed to get a large, a very large truck to pull this monstrosity. As we were looking around at his dream toy, we ran into my brother and his wife. It was nice to see them since it has been a long time that we got together. We walked around together and started to look and other trailers. My brother and sister-in-law have one of those pop-up camper trailers with soft sides; they were interested in the same thing but with hard sides. Well as DH started to look at these type of trailers he started to have a change of heart, especially since he saw a hard side pop-up trailer with a toy hauler section in the front. This trailer is A LOT less expensive, plus the truck to pull it would also be A LOT less expensive. Now the dream has changed and is down into the range that is more accessible to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think and how I am doing. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...