Saturday, February 12, 2011

Something Saturday

I have been reading all the wonderful blogs that I follow and a few more that I need to put on my follow list, and I thought I need to start saying more on here, but what?
So today I am starting SOMETHING SATURDAY, where something will be posted every Saturday, even it is just rambling.
I have been participating in 'Design Wall Monday' hosted by Judy L at http://www.patchworktimes.com/. Last Monday I am sad to say that I did nothing to improve or increase my design wall/project; so today I will be working hard at getting something done to show some accomplishments.
Along with working on my quilt project, I also need to make valentines cookies and prepare my Sunday School lesson. Better get working.
Join in and post with me - do you have Something to say today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think and how I am doing. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...