Monday, April 25, 2011

Design Wall - 4-25-11

I have started on the 54-40 or Flight Quilt; I do not have pictures of the cut material or the messy sewing room since the internet is once again not available at our house and I forgot to download the pictures from my laptop to the thumb drive so I could do it here at work.

So this is a picture of the block from the McCalls website
54-40 or Fight
and here is what the quilt will look like

Hopefully it will look as beautiful as the picture.

Take a look at other design walls at Judy L's.

Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

  1. I've always loved this block and it seems red, white and blue is the obvious choice for color-way. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I really like that block and the Quilt- Hmmmm....another project to add to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh that is wonderful, can't wait to see yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure yours will be as beautiful as the picture, if not more so :) Are you going with the Americana color scheme as well?

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think and how I am doing. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...