Not only am I addicted to blog stalking, I also have an addiction to Diet Coke, anything sweet, chocolate, food, quilting, and most anything that I set my mind to work on. Any type of addiction must have a background to it -
- DC - its been too long to figure that one out.
- Anything sweet - I have a major sweet tooth and have had it since I was a tot.
- Chocolate - I blame that on genetics, all of my relatives on my mother's side is considered a chocoholic.
- Food - my comfort. I am an emotional eater, which is not helping right now.
- Quilting - I was a spot quilter here and there, until I met my BFF. She started to teach me new techniques and helped me when I was having trouble. We then started to have sew days and now I am hooked.
- The last one is difficult to explain (no, I am not a member of the Huntsman family, who has difficulties explaining his religious relationship). I have found lately, that on Saturday I would say "A little time outside getting the yard nice, a little time cleaning the house,a a little time sewing/quilting, and a little time preparing the Sunday School lesson". I will go outside and 5 hours later my DH is telling me to 'quit already'; the house is still dirty, no sewing done this week, and the lesson was not finalized until Sunday morning, pathetic.
Suggestions would be nice, if I like them I may implement them into my life, if not, well...sorry...or am I really? You decide.