Monday, June 6, 2011

Design Wall 6-06

I have been wanting to do a scrappy quilt for a long time, but have been very nervous about doing one. However seeing a few wonderful scrappy quilts done by other quilters I have decided that it is about time for me to do one, especially since I have a lot of odds and ends that I just couldn't throw away. So after looking at different options I have decided to do this block:
Since this is my first scrappy quilt, I am still undecisive about it. I will continue to finish the six blocks and make more blocks, then I will decide from there what type of design strikes my fancy.

If you want to see what others are doing on their design wall you can visit Judy L's here.

4 comments:

  1. I think it looks fabulous! Isn't it fun to use up the bits and pieces??

    Good for you, stepping away from the comfort zone is sometimes a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful so far. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your scrappy blocks look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your scrappy blocks. That is a great pattern too.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think and how I am doing. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...