Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Niagara Falls


Last night we received some new that brought tears to both of our eyes, that turned into Niagara Falls.

For the last 8 months my DH has been out of a job. As each month passed the money situation became tighter and tighter, I was totally worried about how to make ends meet and still keep the house. We went through having no Christmas for each other (we was able to get the teen his christmas on the light side); a very very light New Years, no Valentines, and an extremely small Easter. We tried to keep the spirit of the season up, but it was difficult knowing that the traditional things cost money, i.e. Nutcraker, movies, even gas to drive around and enjoy lights.

After many interviews and let downs, last night while in the grocery store getting items that we desparately need and trying our best to stay within a small budget, DH received a phone call that started the emotional outbreak. A few people mentioned that we must have received good news, it was more like GREAT news. He was offered a job, not a grand job, but a reliable one that will help put us back on our feet. I cannot count how many times I thanked our Heavenly Father for this huge blessing, and I will continue to thank him over and over.

2 comments:

Please let me know what you think and how I am doing. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...