Monday, September 19, 2011

Design Wall 9-19-11

My Design Wall has been the same for a couple months, in fact I haven't worked on any quilts for that long. I do need to get back into it, but other things tend to pop up and take all my attention (or lack of attention).
I am still working on the handquilting portions of my parents patriotic quilt; and since they know that it is their's I need to get it done.

Yesterday while we (my DH and I) were watching football, they showed an aerial view of the Georgia Dome and my thought was 'that is an interesting pattern, I wonder if I can put that on a quilt?'
This was the best photo I could find on the internet, but look at the pattern on the roof. Looks like I will have to put it on paper (don't have EQ) and see what I can come up with. My first attempt at designing a pattern, hopefully I won't fail terribly; wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. The design on the Dome looks neat, you should do it!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think and how I am doing. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...