Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's Hard - Too Hard!

It is so hard to blog these days. I love to let everyone know what is going on, but lately I have forced myself to not blog - Why, you ask? Well because I would be so tempted to tell you what I have been working on and spoil Christmas for some. I have been taking pictures and will share them when all the presents are open.
I can tell you that this last Saturday, I made some wonderful Gingerbread Cookies, along with a few loaves of Zucchini Bread, yesterday (Tuesday) the cookies are gone; and I can bet that I ate about 80 percent of them. Gingerbread cookies are so addicting, problem is I will have to make more before the end of the Christmas season. In fact they were gone before I remembered to take pictures of them so I could include them in this post.

This evening I spent time in the sewing/craft room, but again cannot tell you what I am doing. I can say that I will have to change things around with this project, I am not that pleased with how it is turning out right now. I will tell you all about it later, after Christmas.

I am so tempted right now to spill the beans, looks like I will have to make more Gingerbread cookies so I can take pictures and blog more about them.

3 comments:

  1. This time of year is so hard for me, I almost blow it everyday. :) It's just too hard to keep it a secret when you're just so excited. :) As for the gingerbread cookies... instead of taking pictures just send them on over here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummiest cookies!! You are very talented at cooking and I love to eat. What a great friendship. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think and how I am doing. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...