Thursday, March 8, 2012

Something had to get cut

It has been almost three months since my last post; and it has been a VERY busy three months.
The busy part does not mean that I got a lot accomplished with any quilting, cooking, anything fun and/or anything to do with my personal life; I am talking about work. . .  yes that four letter word that at times makes anyone cringe.
I have been averaging 12-14 hour days at work trying to get everything together and in order to open a new satellite hospital across town. This being my first 'opening' project, it has been very stressful. Every morning I would leave at 5:30 am and not come home until about 7:00 or 8:00 pm. I would get home and crash, but that was never restful since I was dreaming of what needed to be done the entire night. One evening I climbed into bed at about 9:30 pm and laid there while thoughts kept swirling around in my head, keeping me from falling asleep. At 1:00 am I decided that enough was enough, got up, got dressed and went to work; I worked until about 8:30 pm that night.
With the busy schedule I have been pulling somethings had to be cut out of my life for the time, such as baking, quilting, attending any church activities, and yes even blogging. I was so busy that I didn't have time to really think about how much I missed my 'life'.
Now that things are finally calming down; I am now averaging a normal eight hour work day, I can start back into enjoying my 'life' again. This means that my brother and sister-in-law will finally be able to receive their Christmas gift that is still sitting unfinished in my sewing room. Thanks for being patient with me, Byron & Jill!
Also a special Thanks to my DH, for taking care of the home, dinners, and me during these long hard months. I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think and how I am doing. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...