Happy New Year!
2012 was not a good year for me, blog wise; I didn't do much blogging, in fact I didn't hardly go in a read any of the blogs that I follow - I know bad me.
Looking back at 2012 we really had a great year.
- The first couple months were very busy for my, work wise. I helped opened an outpatient surgery center in South Jordan, and have been managing the inventory in the OR.
- My EC (eternal companion) was able to get a great steady job that he loves, which is the best part. He now works at the University of Utah Healthcare as a loading dock manager at the new South Jordan facility.
- We had a wonderful family reunion at Bryce Canyon, lots of hiking, food, games and catching up with family members.
- I turned 50, of course I don't know if that is a good thing, but in celebration of the big 5-0, my EC took me to Disney World. We had a great time, it was just us two and we enjoyed every minute relaxing, taking in shows, riding only the rides we wanted, watching people, and of course shopping.
- We had a wonderful holiday and everyone was spoiled to the core. Sorry no pictures, forgot to take out the camera.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!