Monday, September 8, 2014

Design Wall Monday

I have been away from the sewing/quilting scene for a couple years and I am starting to really miss it. I have a lot of flimsies completed and in the 'waiting to be quilted' pile, which will still have to wait since money, space and especially time is a bit tight.

Lately I have been wanting to do something and remembered that I have these wonderful paper pieced blocks made and I still have some of the material to work on putting it together.


I am try to design a beautiful quilt and would love ideas and comments. This is what I have designed so far, pardon the pattern, I did this on excel and cannot color a portion of the cell.


 

Should I do a different border? Please let me know what you think.

Link up with Judy at Patchworktimes.com to see other designs.

3 comments:

  1. Those paper pieced blocks are wonderful and the design you created is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the white open space. It will leave room for some yummy quilting.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think and how I am doing. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...