Monday, December 15, 2014

Design Wall Monday 12-15

I love that I can finally talk/post about the quilt that I am working on. It is a gift for my sister, our Family Christmas Party was this past Saturday.

The quilt did not get finished for the gift exchange, but I gave her the option to either open it unfinished or wait until next week when it is done. She chose to open the gift that night.


This is a picture of when the top was finished. Now I have the stain glass portion quilted, all I need to do is quilt the border and bind it. This is my design that I drew up on graph paper and figured out how to go from there. The colors do really show up but they are all bright/vibrant colors.

I really love this quilt and I had fun putting it together.

I am linking with Patchwork Times Design Wall Monday, go there and see other wonderful projects people are working on.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely dash of colour. I'm sure your sister will love it.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colors and the design! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sis,
    I'm not sure if you come on here a lot anymore, but I was hoping I could pick your brain. My little girl has outgrown her two quilts and I was thinking it would be nice if she had one that could cover her whole bed and her. Do you know of any fun patterns that I would be able to do? I could either do by hand or a machine? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think and how I am doing. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...