Monday, July 6, 2015

Design Wall Monday - 7/6/2015

It has been a long time since I have been able to post anything, especially showing that I have been in the sewing room. I am happy to say that I have finished a UFO, I started this in 2006.

It was my first attempt to quilt straight lines with a walking foot...I have learned a lot and will have to continue practicing.

I have started working on a new quilt for my cute little niece, the description I received is that she likes Pink, Purple and Princess. So here is the Pink portion....

Go over to check out what others have on their design walls at Patchworktimes.com

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, hope you like it, I promise it won't take as long as Erica's.

      Delete
  2. Great finish on the pink and green quilt. And a good start on the next quilt, perfect for a girl.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think and how I am doing. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...